Your life is busy, so you want healthcare that isn’t complicated. You need a medical plan that helps you get the care you need when you need it. Want to learn more? We're happy to speak with you.
UT CONNECT is a health plan option that offers access to quality care and services with lower copayments. It's available to UT System employees and eligible retirees living or working in Dallas, Tarrant, Collin, Denton, Parker and Rockwall counties.
Making healthcare work better for you
$5 primary care physician (PCP) copays and no copay for the first PCP visit.
Benefits provided by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas.
More than 10,000 doctors in our network.
More than 150 urgent care centers in North Texas, plus facilities in all 50 states.
Copay of $50 for urgent care facilities and copay of $40 at Texas Health urgent care facilities.
Emergency care coverage nationwide.
Access to Ovia Health apps that provide support through the whole parenthood journey.
Access to Seasons of Life, a program that provides resolution assistance with the death of a loved one.
UT CONNECT offers opportunities to save on out-of-pocket costs while providing simple access to exceptional medical care. View our benefits brochure to learn more.
Coverage that goes beyond the basics
We make navigating healthcare easier for you. Navigators coordinate referrals, answer benefit questions and provide next-level service.
- Nurseline — Speak to a registered nurse 24/7 for health advice for you and your family.
- MDLIVE® — Not feeling well and don’t want to leave your house? Schedule a virtual visit with a doctor 24/7 through MDLIVE, a service that’s part of your medical coverage with $0 copay.
- Want to find out more about our telehealth options? Contact the UT CONNECT team at 888-372-3398.
Access to primary care physicians (PCPs) and specialists who are part of UT Southwestern Medical Center and Texas Health.
- More than 10,000 in-network physicians and caregivers located throughout North Texas.
- More than 1,500 PCPs available for adult and pediatric care.
- More than 80 areas of specialty care.
With UT Connect, you receive healthcare savings benefits on insurance premiums, copays to see doctors, dependent coverage, and deductibles. View our comparison chart to learn more.
See our frequently asked questions to learn more about UT CONNECT.
We're happy to answer your questions about UT CONNECT and help you find a doctor. Call 888-372-3398 or fill out a contact form to request a call from us.